Our process is built around being approachable and hands on. We’ll work closely with you and your team to ensure everyone is up-to-date on progress and phases involved. The following is an example of our process for a website project. We follow a similar approach for our other services.
Phase-1: Needs analysis, concept design & Terms of Reference
We will undertake the following:
- Analyse your needs in detail
- Review any existing systems
- Generate ideas
- Build a sitemap
Phase-2: Prototype, Design, develop, test and demo
This is where our approach really cuts development time and expense. We will:
- Produce a wireframe prototype version of the website to test usability and get a good understanding of the way the site will work and the layout of the navigation. View Sample Prototype
- Produce a design mock-up at an early stage for your approval
- Turn the design into code
- Tailor the site for your specific requirements
- Deliver the site for user acceptance testing (error checking and spelling etc).
Phase-3: Modify, deliver and sign-off
This is the “go-live” stage, where the application is fully rolled out for use.
- Submit your site to Google for site indexing
- Install google anayltics so you can monitor site traffic
- Agree project closure and sign-off
- We offer 30 Days Free support for unforeseen bug fixes etc.